Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bionicle Building Instructions Barraki

Advent ...

... silence is becoming,
depths of his soul still hear
and heart, what God wants
tell us.
(M. Roden)

Even in the land of the Frisians, the first snow has fallen, and the Advent season is upon us.
The house is decorated,
of Advent waiting out to be plundered by Junior,
on Saturday we baked cookies,
and Sunday we were the first time at the Christmas market.



























I this so special time of love with lots of candles and fire - even if I end of October in the Christmas spirit was greater than now after the accident. The thought of it is still my constant companion, and at night I even dream of it. But everything takes time ...
I thank you for your kind comments and emails - they have done sooo well!
Please, please excuse that I am at the moment so rarely Leave a comment with you - but I just do not feel, after many words.

In Nina I won at the right time, this dream of angels Krasilnikoff.
He has found his place at the fireplace and guided me through the sad days.


Yet another "Comforter" is fed to us ... this little guy I could not resist and I bought him in the major auction house.
He is so beautiful shabby ... What has probably already seen it all ...


And this Teddy waited recently in the junk shop for a new home ...


A few days ago I have a Jeanne d'Arc Living in Sybille / Beautiful Decoration won and now waiting eagerly to the fact that it arrives here ...

From Ina / aunt Brusselina and Beate / Shabby Chic and I have received this award.
Thank you two, that you remembered me. I'm really very happy about it!
However, I lack the overview of who this award and who has not yet.
I really like all the blogs that you see in my sidebar and ask those of you who would like him who like to take.


And last but not least I found some time ago a blog that I will not hide from you. Check it out at Steffie / Fienna - Home & Garden over and ordered greetings from me ... (aaand are in their online shop is sooo nice things ...)

I wish you a merry Christmas season,

0 comments:

Post a Comment