Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wording For Farewell Invitations

image issues, search and display Flea Market Blog

In HANNAPURZEL seen, and is then approved and participated ...
Here is my contribution to the image issues "Apple in a teacup"






Yes, it is actually an apple from the apple tree ... our son .. . But this year he wanted to somehow do not really grow (the apple of course) ...

And as I've times in the garden, I'm still the East Frisian sky and one of my sunflowers that bears witness to the rain last night, photographed ...



So that's well again ... I have in the world and still buy a lampshade ... Have purchased in a junk shop Steh-/Leselampe I have deleted Shabbyweiß (better said deleted and ground), and now has a new lampshade ago. I would have liked is one of Sweden but the next one in Oldenburg and Groningen - almost 1.5 hours drive :-(
Or did someone make one of you ... as a substitute for this one ...



It should be white and fit the foot ...



PS The clock is because of the "survey results" do ;-)
... And yes, I know you wait for the photos, and I've also been a guilty conscience .. . Let me think a good way to compensate's long wait ...

It is also something new in my flea market blog ...

North Sea Sunny greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment