Friday, September 24, 2010

What Is Jeweler's Metal

Caro & Line + Addendum

Today Caroline had loaded the start of business -
and so I went to my first blind date with a very nice blogger.

Just outside the North (more precisely in the Bahnhofstr. 28) in a listed building, one finds from Today, the charming and decorated with lots of love shop "Caro & Line" with extraordinary Wohnacessoires, bags, spices, etc.

In so many blogs I've always really envious viewed the images of a store opening with gorgeous Dekosachen.
Now, Caroline here in the land of the Frisians so created an oasis, and I felt there from the beginning very well.
Also, girls: saddle up the chickens and equips Caroline a visit - and today morning from 10 to 18 clock (there is even a little culinary delicacy), otherwise di-Sat from 10 clock when the door opened. (Caroline has five children namely, which was also not to may come shortly.)
















wish you a cozy weekend


Addendum
How could you embezzle my only treasures this morning have found their way to me?
Here they are:

a lantern with lace, lavender and a baking pan with a beautiful candle


two acorns from Bauer Silver



and homemade elderflower syrup (with Prosecco or sparkling water is delicious)


As you see, is already all decorated, and the gorgeous lantern has us at their supper pleasant light brought


And where I have my digicam unpack again had to, I used as my mantel clock photographed after a long search that has found its place on our kitchen cabinet ...


(As always, the photos for better viewing by clicking on larger ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment